Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time passing . . .

It's been quite awhile since I've blogged. A whole year has gone by; I've lost friends and a family member.
We had a family reunion this August.
I've seen God's miracles through my grandson  Wynton; each day is a blessing.
I have a lot to be thankful for and yet I feel so helpless. I feel angry, alone, and needy. I want someone to love me. I want to feel loved, and To be loved for who and what I am. I want to have an adult conversation, a walk in the park, a hug and kiss when and wherever I want it. I want to take long rides and long walks.  I want to love who I am and not feel unattractive in my skin. I want to laugh, cry, scream, and yell with someone other than myself. I want a lover, a friend, a lifelong partner. Am I being selfish because of what I want. I want to be touch, caressed, and held. But most of all I want to love me and not feel ashamed or afraid of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment