Thursday, July 31, 2014
Morning Pages 73114
Wow! Today is the last day in July. Why do I always feel or make myself feel guilty when I decide not to do something. I did tell Josephine that I might come out to VBS on Wednesday and Thursday, but I decided not to go. I received a call from her and she was very very upset. She wanted to know if I would be there on Thursday to help with the crafts. I don't know if I'll make it because I'm helping my son with WP1. I assisted with gathering materials for the crafts, but I did not commit to being there to do the crafts. I know she was trying to get me to be in charge but that's not what I wanted to do. Now, I'm feeling guilty. I should have gone last night. Why do I do this to myself? I have to let go and let God. I can't do everything. I know I use to try to please everyone but I can't. It didn't make me happy. Instead I would complain about having to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment