Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Morning Pages 92314
Angry with myself. I'm thinking about what my life would have been like with Penn. I'm beating myself up. Thanking God for his grace. I have to let go and let God guide me. I didn't pick up the layaway, so tomorrow I will go and pay on it. I haven't lost any weight. I keep telling myself "I'm going to start tomorrow, and tomorrow continues to be tomorrows." I keep fooling myself. I saw a quilt buddy of mine and she looks great. She's been on a lifestyle change, and she's really sticking to it. All I could think about was when I did that. I felt great! I know I can do this again. It's for my health and no one else. I have to want better for me! I have to let go of old thoughts, and I have to move forward. I have to treat myself like the precious GEM that I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment