Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Morning Pages 61014
Crazy dreams are happening again. I'm not sure why, but I'm dreaming about my colleagues and a party, and then about old friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I feel good about me today. I am working on positive affirmations. Speaking good things into existence. I've dwelt on the negative for so long. I'm bringing negative things back to me. I know what good will come when you give it to God and He will order your time and blessings. I went to my rheumatologist yesterday and for the first time since I've been see this kind of doctor. My new rheumatologist gave me exercises to do to help strengthen my knees and help my hands. I know now I have to ask more questions when I visit my doctors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment