Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Morning Pages 61714
Today is Bernice's birthday. I forget her order of birth, but she's fifty-two today. I'm so behind on things that I should have done, but I don't care. It's not that I don't care it's that I'm trying not to rush al the time. I always try to cram so much in one day. I want to try to take my time and go with the flow. If it happens or if I get it all done then great and if not I will try to complete it the next day. I pray daily and I am Letting Go and Letting God direct my path. I have to Trust in Him. I know he will always make a way. I know that no matter what happens or how it may look. God is in control of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment