Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Morning Pages 6414
I had a dream about my sister Rose or I should say she was in my dream. She got her hair done and it was full of curls. She stopped using panthenol an ingredient found in shampoos and her hair was growing. I not sure what's going on with me. I missed placed the remote to the television in the living room. Where could it be? Did I throw it away? I put my deposit down for my quilt retreat trip; can't wait to get away. I don't know what I'm feeling. I see the mercies of God each and every day. I see His mercies through nature, through my grandson WP2. God has been so good to my family; all of my family. Thank you Lord for this day and everyday. I have to remember that each day is a gift, so I have to open it and use it to its fullest. To God be the Glory for the things He has done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment