Monday, June 23, 2014
Morning Pages 62314
Days are going by so fast. This month will be out before you know it. I'm trying to get things done. I am trying to let go of things that are not in my control. I have much to do and I just need to stop saying it and do it. I am a procrastinator when I don't know how to approach a situation or thing. I have to brainstorm before I come up with a solution. I been eating too much and drinking too much at night before I go to bed. Last night wasn't too bad. I only got up once. I'm still working on checking myself when I'm sweating the small stuff. I'm moving towards letting go and letting God take charge of my life. I have to TRUST Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment