Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Afternoon Pages 41514

I'm trying to decide if I need to continue blogging. My mom found out that I was going on vacation. I wasn't trying to keep it from her. I just wanted to wait until it was closer to my time to leave. She found out because one of my sister's told her. It was a big secret but I know she felt hurt that I didn't tell her. Then I got some feeling of guilt. I was wondering why I was feeling this way. Why am I feeling guilty or like I did something to her? Now I wanted to do something for her to make her feel better. I thought about it and I didn't really do anything wrong. I just didn't tell her first or sooner. I have to also be considerate to myself. I'm always thinking about how someone else will feel; not that I don't care but I have to also think about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment