Friday, April 18, 2014

Morning Pages 41814

Woke up late, and started off slow. I have to get everything ready for Sunday. I had a strange dream , but I can't remember everything. I do remember seeing Penn in my dream. Not sure why I was thinking about him. I hope he's okay. I have to call Frances and thank her for my card. I love that she remembers me and sends me cards through out the year. I was feeling very anxious last week concerning my trip, but now I'm just waiting patiently for that day. I think I'm starting to let go things and when I don't I've been asking myself what or why am I worried about that. Or that it doesn't really concern me. I have to stop trying to control everything. The one thing I have to do is clean up my apartment. I'm letting it go again. The walls are closing in on me. I have things everywhere again. Thank you God for keeping my family safe and for giving all of us what we need. You keep on blessing me and I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment