Saturday, April 5, 2014
Morning Pages 4514
I woke up early went to the bathroom and then back to bed. I was only going to sleep for another hour but I slept for two. I got up and decided to try the new four patch technique. It does work. I just have to make sure I have a square to begin with. I've made several blocks with my charm pack; only to realize that the charm pack was not cut evenly. Today is a great day! I'm feeling good. I have several things to do, but I'm not rushing to do it. I will get to it and make sure it's complete by tonight. I have church tomorrow and I want to have the anniversary banner ready, so it can be hung up. My sister got up and did her chores. I even sent her her downstairs to get her clothes out of the dryer. She's capable of doing minimal things, and I have to make sure she does. Listening to her as she watches television; she's seen all of the movies and she comments constantly as she watches them. Thank you Lord for the little things that I take for granted. Thank you for all the blessings that you send my way. The parking space when I need it. The phone call from a love one when I'm thinking about them. Thank you God for all You do for me. My pray today is a thank you for how you watch over all my family and friends. I ask Father that you touch Auntie and give her back her health. Make her stronger each day, so that she doesn't have to take so much medication. I thank you for WP2's growth and I know you will continue to bring him through. I pray that soon he will begin eating solid foods, so he can be taken off the G-tube. You are majestic and merciful and I thank you for that. I pray that you keep a hedge of protection around my nephews while they are away from the family and that their time be shorten so they can come home to their families. Everyday is a gift, so open it up and use it. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment