Monday, April 21, 2014
Morning Pages 42114
Yesterday was a beautiful day. Had a good service and got to see my oldest grandson; looking so spiffy in his three piece suit. He's growing up so fast and he has a great mom and dad. My prayer was that his parents would be together, but that was my prayer and not theirs. Here I go trying to control that situation, but it's not ever going to be that way because they have gone their separate ways and have other people in their life now. This is going to be a busy week for me I leave on the 24th on my cruise. I thank God for how he keeps on blessing me. I thank God for my family; immediate and extended. My prayers go out this morning to my family in Virginia, Omaha, East Orange, South Orange, Hillside, Jersey City, Newark, Cherry Hill, Elizabeth, Maplewood, Watchung, Somerville, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Chicago, Bloomfield, Alabama, Florida, Willingboro, South Jersey, and Lord if I've missed anyone please continue to put a hedge of protection around them. I send out a special prayer for Raymond and Cecil please watch over their going out and coming in. I woke up to a beautiful text message. It made my spirit smile. Thank you God for sending your Son to die for my sins and the sins of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment