Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Morning Pages 4214

I Can't See Clearly Yet! I know one day all the little things that I sweated will be meaningless. I haven't gotten to that stage yet where I can see that everything that I've experienced was a lesson to be learned. It was suppose to be. I can hear my sister Rose saying "what's going to come up out of this, what lesson is God trying to teach me?" She always looked at each experience in her life as a lesson that she had to learn or was suppose to learn. It's so true! It's how we receive each and every experience. It's how we look at are situations. I'm always complaining about how this one didn't do this or what my mom should be doing? And the truth of the matter is I have to accept her for who she is and what she does. And if she wants to not do anything then that's her choice. I tell myself not to let everything or every little thing bother me but I do, and I know why. I'm always trying to be in control of my situations and my children's situations. Right now I was thinking about my son Will. He said he had choir rehearsal tonight. I am going to step into his business and see if choir rehearsal will be cancelled because of our Lenten services. See, that's should not be any concern of mine but it is. I'm so worried about my family making mistakes of getting in a jam that I think I can control the outcome. Wrong! This is a BIG problem that I have and I have to work on changing it. My journey and experiences are what I have to look back on and see what lesson was I suppose to learn and take with me or leave behind before I moved to the next level in my life. I slept late today but I up now and blogging. I'm going to get ready because I have to complete what i didn't finish yesterday. The pharmacy and bank and then I will be ready for the quilters today.

No comments:

Post a Comment