Thursday, April 3, 2014

Morning Pages 4314

Up early, this is my busy day. I have back to back things to do. I'm picking up my grandsons from school and the babysitter. I'm praying that God will see me through today. I'm praying that things will go well. This is the first Thursday and I don't have anything scheduled that's why I'm watching the boys. I went on another eating frenzy. I had candy, cookies, and ice cream last night. I stayed up watching movies that I recorded. I didn't go to bed until two o'clock. I haven't the foggiest idea what was wrong with me. I do know I can do better. To know better is to do better. That's what I have to strive for. Doing better! Becoming what God wants me to be. I know that God has a lot of changes to make in me. Am I willing; Yes! Have I let go No! I'm still going forward. I have to see it through. My prayers are for all of my family and friends, but especially my family. We are all getting older and things are changing in our bodies. I pray that God will keep us safe and bring us through any and all hardships that we may endure. He knows each thought and each person that I'm praying for. He knows their individual circumstances. From the youngest to the oldest He knows. I will TRUST HIM! I will let HIM guide me through this journey of life. I THANK GOD for HIS many BLESSINGS! Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment