Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Evening Pages 4114
Today is April Fool's Day. I didn't have any jokes played on me; Oh, yes I forgot WP1 fooled me twice. This was a busy day so all that I didn't finish today I will do tomorrow. I thank God that I was able to do what I did. It's that time of year and my sister is getting frustrated with herself. I know it's hard to have to do for someone who doesn't want to try and do things for themselves. It's very hard to watch this day in and day out, and how our mom fools herself by saying she's going to do this and that and she never does. I know I should not judge her because I do the same thing. I just pray that my mom makes the necessary changes needed to keep her quality of life good. It's never going to be where it should be but it's not where it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment