Sunday, April 20, 2014
Morning Pages 42014
After my walk yesterday I did nothing. I felt as though I didn't need to rush yet I do. I have to make sure I have everything I'm going to need for my trip. I can't believe it's here. The week of the trip. I will be cruising on the 24th. I'm so glad and yet scared at the same time. I've never been on a ship. Oh Boy! My dream last night was about Peen. I can't remember all the details, but I know he was in it. Why am I looking for the impossible to happen. I know God knows what's best for all of us; especially me. I thought I stopped hoping and started letting God take over. I am so thankful for all that I have been given, and I hope I have learned something from all of my seasons. I hope I have really learned something and not just to be bitter because things didn't work out for me. I can't hold on to those negative feelings. Those should've, could've, would've feelings!, and What if? Let Go and Let God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment