Monday, March 31, 2014

Morning Pages 33114

Wow! this is the last day of March. I have gone through another month. I feel as though nothing was changed. I took two steps forward only to go back three. I have not put my trust in God. I'm still trying to work it out all by myself, and that's why it's not working. I've approached this life of my thinking that I could do it all by myself and I can't. God has to come first and I have to surrender. I have to let go and let God run my ship. I haven't done this. That's why sometimes things get all screwed up because I jump instead of waiting. I am always afraid of the bad I don't give it time for the good. I must step out on faith. I've seen God's miracles and works, so it's past time for me. I have to release my hold on myself and watch the changes that God will bring. I want to be better not bigger. Thank you God for each gift you have given me even when I didn't deserve it. Until tomorrow . . . Another day to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment