Monday, May 12, 2014
Morning Pages 51214
I had a good time yesterday. I went to visit Joy and WP1. Then I came home and cook my fish. I got upset because my youngest son hadn't called me to say Happy Mother's day. Everyone else had and he hadn't. I even told Joy that if there were no flowers on my table when I got home he was going to be on my list. Well, when I got home there were no flowers and he still hadn't called me. I was feeling some sort of way. I even thought about how his dad must feel when he doesn't get calls from anyone. So, of course here goes. I have to control everything. I text my son and tell him to make cure he call his grandmas and wish them a Happy Mother's day. He didn't reply. Then I heard the key in the door it was him. He told me he deliberately made me sweat. He said he was leaving the store when he got my text and he decided not to text me back. I was so happy to see him and he bought me some flowers. I'm so crazy, but I would have been really upset if he hadn't called me or come to see me. I didn't need anything. I just needed him to call me. I know that sounds very controlling and crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment