Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Morning Pages 52714
My dreams are weird and I'm not moving forward. I get angry or eat more because I think I should be controlling my situation and other situations that happen. I know this is crazy and I know that I must be crazy if I think I can do this. I can't make people do what I want them to do. I can't make them behave the way I think they should. I have to concentrate on me. I have to change the things that I'm doing wrong and then maybe I can be an example for others. I have to change my behavior. I'm sweating the small stuff. I'm out of control. I haven't Let Go and Let God. I am making a mess out of everything. I have to step back and Let Go! I don't have to be the fixer of anything. I don't have to try to solve the problem. Sometimes the problem or problems will solve themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment