Monday, May 19, 2014

Morning Pages 51914

Let go and let God is my mantra. I have no control over anything and I have to give it all to you God. I believe and I know what you are capable of. I have to TRUST you! I have to let go. I have to know that you will provide it all for me. I have to BELIEVE it will happen. I know from previous experiences that until I stop trying to control the situation nothing will happen. I will only mess it up! Yes, things get done but they don't flow. I know this because I've seen it happen. When God is in control everything you put your hands on or everything you have to do He will let it flow so easy you get surprised by His powerful works. Let Go and Let God is my mantra. I have to stop trying to fix things that I have no control over!

No comments:

Post a Comment