I keep thinking about Joy's post on Facebook. She said her aunt gave her something that her mom didn't; a chance to say good-bye. That's so profound! I often think about Bettie and how she died all alone and no one knew for almost a week. I know if it bothers me how it must make Joy feel. I'm sadden by the loss of Janie although I know if she was in pain and suffering then her passing was relief. I have so much to do and I feel out of order because my brain is looking at everything and trying to do everything at the same time. I have to learn to start small and work my way up. each room is a disaster. I have so much stuff and the more I get rid of the more I have; go figure! I am so thankful for each and everyday that God has given me. I think that my thoughts and feelings that I've expressed to my son Charles has caused him to distance himself from his father. I pray that he will come around and communicate his feelings to his dad. I never meant to do this and I pray that it will soon pass. There are a lot of scares between all of us and the healing has to take place. We must open up and release the pain. Thank you God for answered prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment