Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Morning Pages 51314

I went to the bathroom several times through the night. I am very very sad about Joy's aunt Janie. I found out that she is really sick. I thought about how her family may feel if she dies. It's been a year since Joy's mom passed. I am so sad about Janie. Then my mom calls she doesn't want to go to the doctor for blood work. She's going through something again and I can't help her. She has to want to go. She's scared about something. Who am I to get angry with her? I know we all have our demons and vices that keep us from doing things. I eat when I'm depressed or angry, so I can't frown upon what she does; although she's really lessening her quality of life. I am trying to help her with her health issues by making sure she goes to the doctor and get the care she needs, but when she decides she's not going to go I can't do anything about it. This is the day that God has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. What do you do when you've done all you can. You just PRAY! I pray all the time and I thank God for his many blessings and answers. Please God take care of my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment