Monday, May 26, 2014
Morning Pages 52614
I found myself going back into my old bag. I got annoyed yesterday because no one else took time out to visit mommy or I should say while we were there and we left close to four o'clock. I felt they should have at least stopped by before they ventured out, but who am I to try to control what others do. I have to worry about what I do, and leave it to that. I know I'm going to have to go see her sometime today because she may need money for her television. Anyway the crazy dreams are back so I know I'm not Letting Go and Letting God take hold of my life. I' sweating the small stuff and shouldn't be. Father God help me to see what it is that You have for me to do and where You want me to be. Help me to meditate and calm my spirit. Thank you Lord for this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment