Monday, March 24, 2014

Afternoon Pages 32414

I'm so afraid to take a chance. I'm always scared that something isn't going to go right and then I can't fix it. I have a great opportunity to go on a cruise and I was happy but scared and afraid to even say yes. I think that I'm the only one who can do things and get them done correctly but that's not true. So I'm going. Now I have to get things in order and I have twenty-three days to get t done. Last night I was compelled to get my taxes done, so I went to Turbo Tax and did it. I was going to try the free version, but I decided to pay. Of course I owe the state again. I have to have money taken out so I won't have to pay so much at the end. I have to calculate this money. I'm in a very very bad pinch, but I'm going to take this trip and work on getting back on track. Lord I pray that I'm not doing the wrong thing. That's all I keep thinking about. I have to give it to God and forget about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment