Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Morning Pages 31814

Up early, waiting for William to come; Will's dropping him off this morning. I'm so thankful to my God for making me available to help my children with their children. I'm thankful that I am healthy enough to take care of them. I'm thankful that God opens doors and makes a way out of no way. At least we don't see it until He makes it happen. I'm just so thankful for Him. I went to the doctor because my cough was getting worse. I'm thankful that it's not that bad. I am still coughing but I have some medicine to help calm it. Yesterday, by default I started looking at some old pictures of my children. I got a little nostalgic and began pulling out old family pictures. I started texting pictures to my sons and their dad. Just looking at them brought back so many memories, memories I had forgotten about. I smiled, laughed, and even felt like crying; but I didn't. Looking at the pictures brought me so much pleasure. It's always nice to look back at the past as long as you don't stay there. I am going to view the pictures again and I will keep some and give some to my children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment