Friday, March 7, 2014
Late Morning Pages 3714
I chose to sleep late today. Although I had made all these plans. I didn't write them down but I knew what I was going to do today. I have to mail two birthday cards off today, and I have to get money out of the bank. I also have the programs to print for church. I knew this but I didn't care to rush today. For one moment last night I slept like a baby. I tried a technique that I read about on The Late Night Quilters blog. She's a psychologist. Anyway, she said to think about five things that you can see and then move on to the other senses until you finish all of the five senses. I did this, but I kept getting stuck on five things that you can feel. She said if you lose your focus than refocus and keep going. I tell you no lie. I went to sleep and didn't even realize I had dozed off. It was a good sleep. I was dreaming. I was sleeping. I have to try this again tonight. I get so annoyed with my mom. I know I shouldn't because she is so stuck in her ways that she can only change it. I am thankful for this day and I'm going to enjoy it. Enough said . . . Thank God for this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment