Sunday, March 23, 2014

Morning Pages 32314

Good Morning World! I feel better, but now the cough is back. I better do what Penn said and clean everything around me and take a shower before I go to bed. I coughed and coughed and leaked and leaked. It was terrible. I have a great opportunity to go on a cruise and I feel like I can't go like I have to be here to do the bills and take care of my sister. I have to let go and get everything situated so I can go. Yes, I'm scared! Scared of what; I don't know! But I would love to go and I am going to do it. I'm not going to be crazy but I have to take this offer. It may never come again. It's a blessing and I can't let this go. I will get ready for it and DO IT!! Now is the time for me to prepare and plan. To get it all together. I still have to do my taxes and time is winding down or up which ever way it is. I have to do it now! Can't blog much this morning have to get ready for church. THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment