Thursday, March 20, 2014
Morning Pages 32014
Your plans are not His plans. They are not God's plans. Who knows what he has in store for us this week; I mean for Will, his family and me. It seems as though what I had planned or what Will had planned didn't manifest. The children; my grandchildren got sick. WP1 has some kind of stomach virus, so he's been home since Tuesday. And as of Wednesday WP2 has similar symptoms. So this requires you to change your plans. I helped as much as possible; glad to be of service. But now my plans too have changed. I know it frustrates Will to no end. We have to stay prayed up and let God guide us. It's hard to do but It has to be done. Yesterday I tried to stand an egg up, but it wouldn't stand. Penn and Tiffanie were able to get theirs to stay up. I don't know why mine didn't. It's said that on the Vernal Equinox and egg can stand up. I have to get ready for the doctors. Taking my mom this morning. Thank God we are going to the same place for both the doctor and the dentist. We have a full house. WP1 is with me this morning; again plans change. The best plans can be made but not necessarily carried out. I'm all over the place. Moving about instead of sitting still and writing. I'm constantly thing about what's next so I'm not late for mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment