Friday, March 28, 2014

Morning Pages 32814

Wow, this month is moving right on out. I have to figure out how I'm going to swing this. I have to have a certain amount of money for my trip. Maybe I jumped too quickly by saying yes, and should have waited until June. Who Knows? Only the good Lord does and I feel that it's okay and everything will be alright. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I really want to enjoy myself so I am trying to make sure that I have everything prepared and done. Especially the church bulletins, and the anniversary banner. So next week I have to print out and make two banners. I also have to prepared for a lesson in continuous binding for the seniors on the tenth of April. I have to remember to send Linda a birthday card. And while I'm doing all of that I have to pack and be ready for my trip. I have to get my sister ready and take her to my other sister in Elizabeth. So much to o and yet it's not a lot to do. I bought a couple of things yesterday and I have to take them back and up the sizes. As I'm blogging I notice that I left crumbs on the counter last night. I had a nerve to make a sandwich before I went to bed. I ate it while I was talking to Aunt Tunie about registering online for the trip. She's excited and I'm glad to be taking this trip with her. I know she and Uncle Jerry go all the time so I hope this will be a very rewarding time for her. I have to make sure I tell the doctor about my trip so she can give me or tell me what to get just in case I get motion sickness. I'm praying that that will not happen. I have to remember not to put it out into the atmosphere. As I get closer to the trip I'm going to color my hair. I want to take my sister to get her hair done before I leave. I think I will wash it tonight and fix it back into the style that I did for Sunday. We are going to celebrate my daughter-in-law's birthday. She's some kind of woman. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment