Monday, March 17, 2014

Morning Pages 31714

I'm up! Happy St. Patrick's Day. I had such a crazy dream. Most of the adults on the bus were my former colleagues. I don't know where we were going or why, but it was a crazy dream. Then we were off the bus and just waiting in this room. There was a piano there and music began to play. No one was playing the piano, but it seemed to be playing gospel music. Someone in the crowd asked if the music could be turned off. I was enjoying it. So I pulled the MP3 player out of the electrical socket. It was such a weird dream. Then Mr. D. ; one of my colleagues started talking about the job. I asked Mrs. M. to tell him to stop talking and be quiet. He said he didn't care if anyone heard him. So I didn't say anything else to him. After that it became silent in the room. I looked over to my right and Mr. D. was sitting next to me apologizing about his comments.  I didn't really respond to him because he knew he was wrong. Such a weird dream. Several hours went by and then some people came in and began setting up the room for dinner. Why were we here I don't know? Crazy Dream! I have to get ready. I really need to go to the doctor. This cough of mine is taking me through the wringer. Need it to stop! My morning pages are very short today. Maybe I'll write some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment