Monday, March 10, 2014
Morning Pages 31014
Today's is Shooby's birthday. I have to text her and then call her later. I think she's working today. I know she went out to dinner for her birthday last night. I'm up early. WP2 is here with me today. I enjoy watching all of my grandsons. He's really growing up and doing much better God is so good to our family. I know he still has a road to travel and many hills to climb, but we are taking it one step at a time. Two minutes before he I have to give him his medicine. I am still having dry mouth; not as bad but still there. I have a cold or symptoms that have me coughing like I'm crazy, leaky bladder, and blowing my nose. Have I gone to the doctors yet, of course not! I take care of everyone else then myself. I'm going to have to change that order. Me first or else no one else is taken care of. Break! medicine time! Did that finished he's still asleep and I can continue my writing. I tell you! curiosity killed the cat. I have a cat or should I say I inherited a cat from my son. He went through this animal kick and decided he wanted to have pets. His, now wife had a dog and believe it or not he had three cats; maybe not all three at one time but he did have three. When WP2 was born they decided to get rid of the animals; for whatever reason. Any who, they were looking for a good home for their pets. I told him I would take Sapphire. She's only a kitten. I think it's going on three years now. I'm not too sure about the time, but she's a rambunctious kitten growing into a rambunctious cat. She gets into everything. I know why they say curiosity killed the cat because one day she's going to mess with something and die. It's as simple as that. I don't know how she finds things but she does. So I have her and love her to death. The grandsons love her too. They are always trying to catch her and rub her and hug her, but she's not having that so she hinds most of the time when they visit. Yesterday I went with Karen to a Quilt Show. I always enjoy going to the shows. It gives me incentive to try new things. There was even a modern quilt section at the show. Their quilts were interesting. I really likes Jess' quilt. Quilters are so creative. some of the quilts were extraordinary. Just looking at the quilts tells you how much time and work goes into them. The fine stitching and intricate details is tremendous. They are truly works of art. It's time for me to decide on what I want to do and begin doing it. I know that I still have to help with my mom, but I'm ready to explore my horizons. I am going to pray about everything I do. I need God to direct my path and my journey. First, and foremost I thank Him for each and everyday that he gives me. It was so good to see CJ. I forgot she was going to be at the luncheon, so it was a nice surprise. I thank you God for the people you send to me or the people I meet as I travel on this journey. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment