Saturday, March 8, 2014
Morning Pages 3814
I went to bed earlier than I have in a long time. I even got up at 7:50 to day. I started working on the programs for church. I printed out some envelopes too. I have a luncheon to attend today and I'm going to leave my sister alone for three hours. I really don't like leaving her too often, but I'm going to today. I pray when I leave her alone. I used a trick that I learned from a psychologist. It helps you to fall asleep. I have to try it again to see if it really works. It's a mini-meditation. You focus on five things that you can see, then five things that you can smell, and so on until you have focused on all five senses. You keep cycling through the senses. If you wander off you just come back. Again, I found this on Late Night Quilter's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment