Friday, March 21, 2014
Morning Pages 32114
I ate like a PIG last night and stayed up watching Mildred Pierce until three forty-five. I went to bed and slept until eight forty. Got up and started blogging. I feel like my period is coming. I'm eating and eating and it doesn't feel like comfort food. I'm just on overload. Help! I need to stop. I tell my mom she needs to eat right and exercise. Who am I to tell her what I'm not doing? Now my right arm is aching again. I have to get in touch with Tiff and see what time the boys are coming. I'm all over the place with my thoughts. I have to pick up WP1 from school. Yes, he went back today. I pray he get through the day. He has so much to catch up on but I know he will do it. Lord, I thank you for this day and I pray and ask You to touch WP2's body and heal what ever is causing him to throw up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment