Saturday, March 29, 2014
Morning Pages 32914
I have to stop eating. I mean binge eating. I'm a mad woman! Why am I doing this to myself? I am financially strapped. I have no way out, but to stop spending. I'm going on a trip that I really can't afford to go on. Was I being reasonable when I said yes. Did I really pray about it ? What was I thinking or maybe that's the problem I wasn't thinking. I'm such a oomph. What ever that is. I have bills up the kazoo; my choice. I made them and now I'm slowly sinking in the quicksand of paying them. I have to stop! How do you do it? I know you can't cry over spelt milk; what's done is done. Am I being redundant. This year I wanted to do something a little different. I wanted to send several family members some money. I am determined to make it happen. I started this month and next month I have two more people to send money to; my mom being one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment