Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Morning Pages 31914

I cancelled my doctor's appointment so I could keep my youngest grandson. At first, I was going to take him with me, and then I realized it wouldn't work. I could vision him not cooperating with me, so I cancelled it. I've even given up my Avon Ave School session today. I haven't been in two weeks. I have to get back on track and do what I do for me or what I enjoy being a part of. I can't give up everything I do. This week is not my week. That's what happens. You may have things planned or at least you have your daily routine and something else comes along and changes it. I have to take my recycle things to the recycle place. I should have done it last week, but I put it off. Now I have to wait until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment