Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Late Morning Pages 3414

I slept late and was happy to be able to do it. I got up and decided to check my bank account. I turned on the television and listened to one of the tv evangelist speaking about sowing. And how he sowed and God multiplied his seeds. After that I called Rev. Anderson to ask her when she's available for Linda and me to take her out before she relocates to N. C. We talked for awhile about the move, Ashley's wedding, and then we hung up. My thoughts have vanished. I had so much to write about but after I began doing other things I lost them. I rescheduled my mom's doctor appointments. Everyday I have my sister sweep and vacuum the apartment. This gives her a chance to move around and at least the floors get cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment