Sunday, March 30, 2014
Morning Pages 33014
I wake up to see the ceiling fan going in the bedroom where my sister sleeps. I asked her why the fan was on, and why did she turn the light off that way. She told me she always turn it off like that. I just don't understand what happens to her because she doesn't turn it off by pulling he string she has always turned it off from the wall switch. Then when I asked her why she's staring at me with this perplexing look. I just don't get it! The I have to stop myself and let it go. It's not important enough to get upset. She's a case that will never been understood. I had several weird dreams none that I can really remember, but the were sexual. Something that I desire from time to time. I have a nasty blister on my lip. I really don't want to be seen out in public with it but I have to go and do what I have to do. Off to church today; Missionary Sunday. I volunteered to read scripture. I also usher today. We have a guest preacher so I better get ready and be on time. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment