Thursday, March 27, 2014
Morning Pages 32714
We are off to see the dentist. Another day another dollar. I spent money again yesterday. I don't have it. I'm getting ready for my trip and what am I doing? Spending! Day four of my countdown. So far the only thing that I have done was take mommy to the doctor. Oh, I forgot we didn't even do that. The elevator wasn't working, and she can't walk down the stairs. Tomorrow I prepare for Saturday's marathon. Rose is going to have Fee with her. I didn't want to bombard Debbie. I have to send the state money for taxes. i have to do better. I have to put money aside so I can be assured that I will have it when next tax time comes. Something has to give. It's me that has to give . . . I've decided to work on my quilts and try to sell them. I have made some beautiful tops; at least I think they are beautiful. I'm going to tie them, envelope them, and bind them. I need to get all twenty finished. I'm still making tops, so I have to get ride of some of them. Besides I have several children I want to give them to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment