Sunday, February 2, 2014

Afternoon Pages 2214

I woke up with dry mouth. It was so dry, my tongue felt rough like sandpaper. What's going on with me. I have to make a dental and doctor's appointment. I keep putting it off because I feel so ashamed of the weight I put on. It's been a full year since I've been to the doctor or it may be longer than that. I was angry this morning. I keep trying to figure out what set me off. I know I got annoyed when my mom called me again about her money. I don't mind helping with her bills but she thinks you are suppose to jump and do it right away. I forgot about the church bulletins. I was in bed and my spirit spoke to me and said you didn't print the programs. I got up and did it right away. While they were printing my toner decided to go out. I took the cartridge out and shook it. It gave me a few more copies. I have to buy toner and paper. I ran out of that too. I ate a banana, egg, and later a clementine. I drank water, but forgot to take my medicine. I finished my infinity scarf for Michelle. But this one came out wrong. It was twisted and too late to take it all out. I gave it to her anyway. God has been so good to us and I thank God for His many Blessings. I had so much to write about this morning but I didn't have time to stop and do it. I do have to find out about my dry mouth issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment