Sunday, February 9, 2014
Morning Pages 2914
My bank issued me a new bankcard. They said my old one was compromised when the Target situation occurred. I had know idea that it was. anyway I'm glad that they are on top of things, but now I have to make sure I change my number with EZ Pass and Banfield. I hope I don't forget. Must do it ASAP. I am still in a funk. The more I think I'm out of it the more I see that I'm not. On my way home from my son's house I stopped and bought a frozen soda and two buffalo chicken rolls. Did I need this junk? No way! I think I was still brewing over the email I received several months ago. I thought I let it go but I hadn't. Negativity can eat you up if you let it, and I can't let it. I'm also all wound up about situations that have occurred with my mom. These things I have no control over but I'm letting them dictate me. What's that all about? Is it because I try so hard to control things, and when there is a change I can't really handle it? Yes, that's what it is! I always want to stay on top of things. This is not a need. It's a want! Crazy! Yes, crazy! Now what? I have stopped planning and preparing. I have not worked on my quilt challenges. I have done absolutely nothing! As usual I writing my morning pages late, and now I have to stop and get in the shower. I don't want to be late for church. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment