Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Morning Pages 2514
The weather came; icy, snowy, rainy, stay inside if you can. I'm canceling mom's doctor appointment. I still feel lousy. I went out yesterday and bought some Airborn or I should say a generic of that brand. I'm thinking about my family hoping that they are all warm and safe. I pray that Jesus takes the wheel and navigate them through today. My right eye feels sore. I have to make an eye appointment. Can't play around with my eyes. I have so much to do for myself this month. I my thoughts are everywhere and I can't even free write. My sister woke up with cramps and loose bowels. She acts so helpless. Like a baby; I guess she is a baby. She can't really take care of herself. It annoys me. I have to control myself. I know she can't do but so much for herself. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment