Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Late Morning Pages 21814
The earth is our mother. We must take care of her. That song went through my head while I laid in my bed this morning. I also had a dream about Penn and being in Va. We were trying to get intimate but there were people there and we couldn't get too involved without them seeing us. I also dreamt about a class of about eight students. They were great kids. We were preparing for an assembly program. They were reciting and dramatizing several readings. One of them would be reciting a poem about math. Charles E. asked me if I incorporated math in my program because math and science is important. I watched a nature documentary about ducks. The wood duck was mentioned throughout the film. The should them copulating. It was really interesting how the female selected her mate although the male thought he was choosing her. I really need to have someone in my life that I can talk to and touch. I dreamt that I was touching Penn's body. It was so real. I felt the smoothness of his . . . the stiffness of his . . . I know I shouldn't be writing this but I have too. It was so real. These things are missing in my life so that's why I dream like this, at least twice a week. I didn't complete my last two tasks that I had to do yesterday. Enough said . . . I really have to write as soon as I get out of bed. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment