Thursday, February 6, 2014
Morning Pages 2614
I didn't dance yesterday but I did washed all of my clothes. I have a load left I the dryer. I do have the linen to wash but it's nothing like having clean clothes. They get dirty so fast and then you're back in the basement washing all over again. I haven't seen the bird so it just might be dead. I know it has to be there was no food or water for it. I'm still dealing with these cold symptoms. But they seem to be getting better. I have to continue with the tea and Airborne. Last night my mom called me saying that I had to find her a place to live. She was tired of my brother. He went to the store for her and spent her money. He didn't bring her back anything. This is typical of a drug fiend. You can't give him money or ask him to do anything for you because he will steal from you. I was so annoyed with her because she knows this. I told her to call the police and have him locked up for taking her money. There is know hope for him until he's ready to help himself. It's things like this that make me want to scream and just get away from them all. I watch a taped Dr. Oz show on losing fat. Of course he has so many different people on the show and everyone has their own plan. The one I saw last night reminded me of the Hilton Head Metabolism Diet, so I went to see if I still had it on my bookshelf. I found it and I also found The catcher and the Rye. I've never read that book and I would like to read it now. I know I'm all over the place and I really have to get it together. Planning and preparation is the key. I need to start doing it. I have to buy a toner for my printer and then complete the bulletin and flier for church. I have to keep a list of what I'm spending for the church. I have to make sure I do this for 2014. I'm committing the ultimate technology sin; using my printer as a copier. Bad, bad, bad thing! I would always fuss at my colleagues for doing this and I'm doing it now. Shame on me. Yesterday I text several family and friends; just checking on them, and I realized that once again I was being that motherly figure. I was helping my neighbor and all the time I was telling her what she should have on; like I was her mom. I guess this is why I don't have a ma in my life because I would probably drive him crazy mothering him to death. Why do I do this? I really don't want to be anyone's mom. I just want to LOVE someone! I was happy that my text was answered right back from Penn. Usually it takes a day or two, or three before he thinks about responding. Oh well let me stop fantasizing. Enough said . . . Thank you God for the day and everyday that has preceded this day, and remembering that each day is a gift, so we should open it and enjoy what He has given us. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment