Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Morning Pages 22614

I stayed up late watching Tyler Perry's Soap. I did it again. Off task! instead of working on my throw I started another project. I wanted to make Hope a hat and scarf, so for two days I worked on this instead of the throw. This is what happens to me. I change in mud stream. No consistency! I should have kept on track and not changed up in mid stride. My mom called me yesterday. She wanted to borrow twenty dollars from me. I told her that I didn't have it. I told her that she has fifty dollars in her account and I would get it and bring it to her. She said no, I don't want that. Then she calls me this morning and says that because of the snow I don't have to bring it. She would do with what she had. She doesn't realize that I wasn't going to come out there just to bring her some money. All she wants to do and I know it's not my place to say but she wants to buy scratch offs. She's addicted to the game. Then she says never mine. She can get the money when we go to the doctors on Monday. I have to stop answering the phone when she calls, but I'm a little hesitant because I don't want to ignore an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment