Saturday, February 15, 2014
Evening Pages 21514
I was pressed for time this morning. There were several events that were on my plate that I had to get through today. My day started with my grandson WP2. He stayed over and of course as usual he woke up during the wee hours of the morning. I really think he had a bad case of gas. He was so uncomfortable. He moaned and whimpered off and on for a good hour and a half. Finally he went back to sleep. so I was exhausted but I persevered. I had to get my grandson ready to be picked up and then I was off to church. While at church my right upper arm began to ache. It was hard for me to move my arm. I continued doing what I was doing until 2:30 when the pantry closed. I took Evang. Brazier home and she gave me some Aleve to take. It made a big difference in how I felt. Still my day wasn't over. I got my times mixed up with the housewarming that I was suppose to attend. So I decided not to go. I went to WP2's second birthday party. Oh I forgot to mention that I picked up my niece and nephews and took them to the party. On top of that it began to snow. Yes, snow again! I was in need of sleep, but I kept going anyway. My mind has been cluttered. I'm not getting things right. I need to stop being the third party and tell others to do it themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment