![]() |
| Outside at 10:00 am |
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Late Morning Pages 21314
Wow! The storm came and BOY we are snowed in. This is a snowy winter for us. I laid in my bed until nine o'clock. I completed everything I had planned to do yesterday. I think I pushed myself too hard because I felt a little dizzy when I went to bed last night. I thought about my aunt and friends in this weather. I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I got up ate an apple and watched the news. Channel 2 had storm reports. I really need to have the computer in the bedroom so I can write when I first get up. The schools in my area were closed yesterday, so no children or teachers had to be on the road in this weather. I heard the siren go off at six o'clock. I watched the snowplow come down the street. It plowed away a lot of snow, but you wouldn't know it was here because the street is covered again. New York is crazy some of their schools are open and they have a full day. Hopefully all of my family is snuggled in their beds. My neighbor across the street is out shoveling her stairs and walkway. I'm not sure how many inches are out there but it looks like a foot of snow. I had to turn the news off. It was looping and repeating itself. I'm not writing how I should be. It should be free writing and I'm writing about what I am seeing or hearing. I'm going to stop now. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment