Saturday, February 8, 2014
Morning Pages 2814
Can't figure out why I can't locate one of my mom's rent receipts. I have papers everywhere. I thought I was keeping everything in her bill paying notebook, but they all weren't there. There's always a wrench thrown in the wheel when it seems like everything is going smoothly. I know I will find it because I don't throw anything away. I stayed up late and because of this I slept late. I'm up and moving around now. I had fish with hot sauce for breakfast. I vacuumed the rugs and now I'm writing in my blog. I have to make sure that I shower and work on the bulletins and flier for church. I had a dream about school children. I wasn't teaching them but I was around them with another teacher. I miss teaching, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm not still teaching in a classroom. I do enjoy volunteering and working with the seniors. My thoughts are all over the place because I didn't start writing first so other factors are invading my thoughts. I have to stop writing now. Thank you God for the little things. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment