Monday, February 3, 2014

Morning Pages 2314

I feel lousy. Where did these cold symptoms come from? I lay down to sleep only to dry my mouth out. I am breathing through my mouth and drying it out. I dreamt about some of my cousins and my nieces. I also dreamt about school. I was subbing at Oakwood Ave. School and I was walking there from my house, but I wasn't in Maplewood I was somewhere in the south. Like North Carolina or someplace else in the south. I woke up at least four times going to the bathroom. I think about the goodness of the Lord. He made Super Bowl Sunday's weather great for those playing the game and those watching it. God held back the snow. I know it was the Lord because I woke up to another snowstorm. Frances has been on my mind and I have to call her today. I pray that Charles speaks too his dad. I wish I knew why he's not calling him back when his dad calls him. I pray it wasn't something that I said to Charles to make him feel this way. My heart aches to see this happening. My thoughts are everywhere. My mom just called me and asked what was I doing? I said nothing because of the snow. Then she says,"I don't know where Debbie is?" She said, "what if the place is closed?" I told her that Debbie knows how to take care of herself. If the place is closed she knows how to come back. These are the things that bother me about my mom. She wants you to cater to her and you can't do anything for yourself. My mom doesn't take care of herself like she should and she doesn't want anyone else to take care of what they have to do. Enough said . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment