Friday, February 14, 2014

Late Morning Pages 21414

As I lay in bed contemplating on when I should get up. I received a text from Penn. It said, "Happy VD d enjoy your day!" This text made my day. I was glad he sent it. I got up took my shower and got dressed. I had to go brave the elements and shovel myself out. I had to go to church to meet Pastor. He's going to show me how to input the information for the food pantry. I received a text from him and then a call because the church wasn't shoveled out and he would let me know when he was going to be at the church. So I continued cleaning myself out. One of my neighbors; a lad of twelve helped me shovel. In fact he helped all of us, so Theresa gave him twenty dollars and I gave him nine. He was such a BIG help. I went to Shop Rite and picked up a few groceries. I'm waiting on Rev.'s call. Tomorrow we our celebrating Wynton's birthday. He's having a party at Pump It Up. We are suppose to get more snow tonight into tomorrow. I have a real busy day tomorrow. The food pantry, the party, and then a house warming. Oh Boy! so much to do. I had a dream about Penn and my old childhood neighborhood. When I first got up I could remember what it was about , but as time went on and I started doing things it slowly left my mind. But I do remember Penn being there with me. He was helping me with Fee. Thank you Lord for this day.  Until tomorrow . . .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment