Thursday, February 20, 2014

Morning Pages 22014

I'm up early again, but not as early as I was yesterday. I have to get in the shower and be ready for my grandson. I have to get the garbage out too before the garbage men come. I have to finalize the program and call Rev. to make sure I have everything in its proper place. I picked up my grandson from school yesterday and then my niece needed me to pick her up. My grandson is always overloaded with homework, so I had him start one of his assignment while I drove him home. He has to read for twenty minutes, so I told him to do that. I had him read to me. Then he had to tell me something about it. I wrote down what he said because he had to email that to his teacher. I'm not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing but he did get one of his assignments completed. I'm watching my youngest grandson this morning so I have to get ready for him. I enjoy watching him, but he's a little sick today. I hope he will be okay. My room are growing again. I have to get rid of this paper, old clothes and other things that are just here. If I haven't used it I have to get rid of it. I'm going to give it to someone else. I had a conversation with one of my sisters last night concerning our mom. She told me that my mom thought that I told another sister not to lend her any money. I just can't believe my mom sometimes. She must have cabin fever all the time because she does nothing with herself except stay in the house. I know she may not be able to get up and just go, but she can get up and walk outside and to the mailbox and then back in the house. But once again who am I to tell her how she should live or what she should be doing!? For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whom shall believe in Him shall have everlasting life. Each day is a gift. I have to remember to open mine everyday. Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment