Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Late Morning Pages 21114

Before I went to bed last night I turned the heat down to 65 degrees so I wouldn't sweat so much while I slept. I also read an article about the benefits of lemon water. Why drinking warm lemon water was beneficial for your body. I decided that I would try to drink a cup a day. I know I have to be careful for the acidity on the teeth. My mind was on getting up early so I could get to WP's school. I felt better than yesterday. I wasn't feeling so overwhelming. I don't know why I let things concerning ,y mom bother me. I called my youngest sister and talked to her. She is my sounding board. I love talking to her. She brings me back to earth. I know there is only a few things that I can do; once again I have to let go of the control. So I Woke up early! went to WP2's school program. I was so glad that I could be there for him. God is so good to me. I left my pocketbook home with all my ids and everything money included. Anyway I made it home with no problem. Today is WP2's birthday. He's two years old! Thank God for continuing to heal his little body. I love that little rascal. He's such a tough, strong willed kid. Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment